About the CDC Dipper Trout Flies Fly
The CDC Dipper avoids becoming waterlogged because it includes an extra pair of CDC side wings which give extra buoyancy. Pull it on a dip and dive retrieve and each time it dives it will bounce back to the surface again.
Creator of this trout flies fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout flies fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout flies fly: England
This trout flies fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-16.
- Thread : Danville's pale orange.
- Rib : Glo-Brite orange floss, shade no.5.
- Body : Amber Mix & Match Star Fire Hair.
- Side Wing : Two light brown CDC feathers.
- Wing : White CDC feathers.
- Head : Amber Mix & Match Star Fire Hair.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the CDC Dipper fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.