About the Flashback Adams Trout Fly
The Flashback Adams can be fished as a nymph, singly on as long a leader as is comfortable to cast.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion Nymph Special.
- Thread : Claret.
- Tail : Red/brown hackle fibres.
- Body : Mole fur dubbbing.
- Rib : Fine gold wire.
- Thorax : Mole fur dubbing.
- Back : Medium pearl lurex.
- Hackle : Brown hen.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Flashback Adams fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.