About the Giant Black Stone Trout Fly
The Giant Black Stone should be fished deep and slow, searching out those deep holes.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion USD Nymph/ Streamer.
- Thread : Claret.
- Unde rbody : Lead wire.
- Tail : Cinnamon dyed goose biots.
- Body : Black seal's fur or substitute.
- Rib : Clear nymph body glass.
- Wing cases : Oak turkey tail slips.
- Thorax : Black seal's fur or substitute.
- Hackle : Black hen.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Giant Black Stone fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.