About the Swannundaze Sedge Pupa Trout Fly
The Swannundaze Sedge Pupa has an interesting effect when wet as the red underbody looks like the translucent internal blood colouring of the natural.
Creator of this trout fly: Frank Johnson
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: USA, New Jersey
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 8-10 shrimp or grub.
- Thread : Yellow.
- Underbody : Fluorescent red floss.
- Overbody : Clear amber swannundaze.
- Rib : Peacock herl.
- Hackle : Brown partridge.
- Wingcase : Cock pheasant.
- Thorax : Brown seal's fur or similar.
- Horns : Long cock pheasant tail fibres.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Swannundaze Sedge Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.