About the Green Mountain Damsel Trout Fly
The Green Mountain Damsel successfully represents the damsel nymph which is a universal food for trout.
Creator of this trout fly: Randall Kaufmann
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: USA
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 4-10.
- Thread : Olive.
- Tail : Olive goose biot.
- Underbody : Lead wire,optional.
- Body : Olive green seal's fur or similar.
- Back : Olive green marabou.
- Rib : Gold wire.
- Beard Hackle, Legs : Olive green seal's fur, picked out.
- Shoulder Wing : Tuft of olive green marabou.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Green Mountain Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.