About the Damsel Nymph 2 Trout Fly
The Damsel Nymph 2 is a very successful still water pattern throughout the year.
It should be used at different depths as the seasons change.
Creator of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-12.
- Thread : Olive.
- Tail : Three small olive hackle tips.
- Body : Medium olive seal fur.
- Rib : Oval or fine flat gold tinsel.
- Hackle : Brown or grey partridge.
- Thorax : Dark olive or fiery brown seal fur.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Damsel Nymph 2 fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.