About the Hairy Blood Worm Trout Fly
The Hairy Blood Worm is just one of the highly successful Hairy series of flies. The hair hackle creates a natural pulsating movement in the water.
Creator of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Tier of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-14.
- Thread : Red.
- Underbody : Copper wire.
- Tail : Hot orange and red woodchuck undefur, mixed.
- Rib : Fluorescent orange floss.
- Body : Hot orange and red woodchuck underfur dubbing.
- Thorax : Red woodchuck fur with guard hairs.
- Head : Black dubbing well picked out.
TMC 400T, Partridge YK4ST.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Hairy Blood Worm fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.