About the Black Dress Down Trout Fly
The Black Dress Down is one of the Dress Down series of flies that are designed to wriggle and tease.
It represents a wide range of naturals and is successful on a diversity of waters throughout the season.
Creator of this trout fly: Bill Logan
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16.
- Thread : Black.
- Body : Black dubbing.
- Rib : Olive vinyl.
- Palmered body : Black ostrich.
- Kicker legs : Black krystal flash.
- Wing : Couple of strands of copper flashabou and dark olive crinkled Z-lon.
- Hackle : Black iridescent schlappen or similar.
- Collar : Black ostrich herl.
- Head : 3 mm gold head.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Black Dress Down fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.