About the Thunder and Lightning Salmon Atlantic Fly
This Thunder and Lightning dressing is a great fly in all conditions - primarily it is very useful in coloured water!
A very successful, modern day tying, of James Wright (1850) orginal creation.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Norway/Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Silver Salar
- Tying Silk : Black
- Tag : Oval gold tinsel
- Tail : No.8 Glo-brite multi yarn in Amber or similar yarn
- Rear half : Flat gold tinsel
- Front half : Black lite brite or Ice dub
- Rib : Gold oval tinsel
- Hackle : Black palmered whole length of body
- Wing : Pearl and gold lite brite strands, next bright yellow arctic fox over, with hot orange arctic fox over that, then black arctic fox over that. few strands of copper and pearl lite brite over top of wing to finish
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Thunder and Lightning fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.