About the Damsel Marabou Olive Trout Fly
The Damsel Marabou Olive is a good standard stillwater pattern for throughout the season.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion Nymph Special.
- Thread : Olive.
- Eyes : Green glass beads.
- Tail : Marabou dyed medium olive.
- Body : Marabou dyed medium olive.
- Rib : Clear nymph body glass.
- Thorax : Medium olive dubbing.
- Wing cases : Olive dyed feather fibre slips.
- Legs : Olive dyed partridge.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Damsel Marabou Olive fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.