About the Montana Orange Trout Fly
The Montana Orange is an appealing variation of the classic Montana that is a very popular and successful stillwater fly on both sides of the Atlantic.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion Nymph Special.
- Thread : Black.
- Under body : Optional lead wire.
- Tail : Marabou dyed orange.
- Body : Black chenille.
- Thorax : Orange chenille.
- Hackle : Black cock, palmered through thorax.
- Wing cases : Black chenille.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Montana Orange fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.