About the Canisla Damsel Trout Fly
The Canisla Damsel is a cracking slimline fly that is ideal for when the fish are being very selective.
The tuft of marabou and ice crystal fibres on the end of the extended body pulse with life and movement.
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 14.
- Thread : Sparton olive professional.
- Extended Body : Cansla clear tube with golden olive marabou feather fibres and olive ice crystal filaments fed down the centre, then ribbed with fine red copper wire.
- Wing Case : Light olive raffia.
- Thorax : Golden olive super fine dubbing.
- Legs : Dark olive partridge hackle.
- Eyes : Olive / blue resin glass beads on melted mono filament.
Fulling Mill 31165 super heavyweight.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Canisla Damsel fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.