About the Fluorescent Green Damsel Nymph Trout Fly
The Fluorescent Green Damsel Nymph is a variation of Richard Walker's Mayfly Nymph, that will often stimulate trout when the original has failed.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10 long shank.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Cock pheasant fibres.
- Under body : Lead wire or foil, optional.
- Body : Green fluorescent wool or dubbing.
- Rib : Brown tying thread.
- Thorax : Green fluorescent wool or dubbing, no rib.
- Wing Case : Cock pheasant fibres.
- Legs : Tips of cock pheasant fibres.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Fluorescent Green Damsel Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.