About the Polish Cream Belly Nymph Trout Fly
The Polish Cream Belly Nymph will sink quickly down to the river bed where it will bounce along temptingly. It is also effective when used on stillwaters.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion H/Weight grub.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : Black hen hackle fibres.
- Body : Woven contrasting colour flosses.
- Wingcases : Feather fibre.
- Legs : Cock pheasant centre tail.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Polish Cream Belly Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.