About the Elite Sedge Pupa Trout Fly
The Elite Sedge Pupa is best used as a point fly under a buoyant dry sedge pattern such as Al Troth’s Elk Hair Sedge.
Creator of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-14.
- Thread : Beige 8/0 Uni.
- Under Abdomen : Fluorescent orange floss.
- Abdomen : Close turns of tan Roots Elite Lace.
- Rib : Camel ostrich herl.
- Thorax Cover : Golden pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Vestigal Wings : Black raffia.
- Thorax : Dark hare's ear antron.
- Hackle : Brown partridge.
- Antenna : Golden pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Elite Sedge Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.