About the Black & Blood Buzzer Trout Fly
Ther Black & Blood Buzzer may look a bit gaudy at the vice or in the flybox, but when the thorax is wet it turns a beautiful blood red colour. It is important to pick out the fibres around the thorax to create a scruffy look.
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-18.
- Thread : Sparton Professional, black.
- Rib : Fine red holographic tinsel.
- Abdomen : Sparton Professional, black and coated with epoxy resin.
- Breathers : White siliconised polypropylene yarn.
- Thorax : 50/50 mix of purple and red fine dubbing.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Black & Blood Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.