About the Hairy Orange Sedge Trout Fly
TheHairy Orange Sedge is just one of the highly successful Hairy series of flies. The hair hackle creates a natural pulsating movement in the water.
Creator of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Tier of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
- Hook : 8-14.
- Thread : Orange or yellow.
- Tail : A bunch of natural brown deer hair.
- Rib : Clear mono.
- Body : Dubbing brush of orange deer hair, trim to shape.
- Matuka Wing : Natural brown deer hair.
- Hackle : Brown or ginger hairs.
- Antennae : Two moose mane hairs.
Hook, Partridge 01, TMC 5212.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Hairy Orange Sedge fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.