About the Beadie Orange Sedge Trout Fly
The Beadie Orange Sedge is a killer when the fish are rising to Sedges. The fly should be moved in slow pulls just below the surface.
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Size 10.
- Thread : Brown and to match individual colour.
- Antenna : Two cock pheasant tail fibres.
- Eyes : Black monofilamen,t heated at each end.
- Body : Glass beads as per individual colour.
- Thorax cover : Mottled brown Thin Skin.
- Thorax : Brown ostrich herl.
- Legs : Grey partridge hackle.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Beadie Orange Sedge fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.