About the FM's CDC Hopper Orange Trout Fly
FM's CDC Hopper Orange is a variant of the original Hoppers of the 1980s. They are successful throughout the season on most stillwaters.
This dressing of a Hopper offers versatility, fish it as a nymph emerger, dry fly, or terrestrial, however you wish.
Tier of this trout fly: Fulling Mill
Country of origin for this trout fly: UK
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion All Purpose Medium.
- Thread : Black.
- Body : Orange sea'ls fur.
- Rib : Stretched pearl mylar.
- Legs : Knotted cock pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Hackle : Red/brown cock hackle.
- Wing Case : 4-6 natural CDC feathers.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the FM's CDC Hopper Orange fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.