About the CDC Biot Comparadun Blue Winged Olive Trout Fly
The CDC Biot Comparadun Blue Winged Olive has an interesting silhouette as it sits temptingly in the surface film.
Creator of this trout fly: Shane Stalcup
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: USA
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 16-20.
- Thread : Olive.
- Tail : Light blue Betts' tailing fibres or similar.
- Abdomen : Olive goose biot.
- Thorax : From medium olive to olive brown superfine.
- Under wing : Light blue dun CDC, tied spent.
- Over wing : Light blue dun, Z-lon.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the CDC Biot Comparadun Blue Winged Olive fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.