About the Watson's Fancy Trout Fly
Watson's Fancy, is an old traditional fancy wet fly pattern, that fully deserves its place in the flyboxes of those who fish the Irish and Scottish lochs.
Creator of this trout fly: Watson
Tier of this trout fly: Paul Strasman
Country of origin for this trout fly: Ireland
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-14.
- Silk : Black.
- Tail : Golden pheasant crest.
- Rib : Oval silver.
- Body Rear : Red seal's fur.
- Body Front : Black seal's fur
- Hackle : Black hen , either as beard or full wound.
- Wing : Slips of black crow.
- Eyes : Jungle Cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Watson's Fancy fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.