About the Cascade Salmon Atlantic Fly
Ally's Shrimp is probably the most used Atlantic Salmon fly in the World.
This little shrimp is probably one of the greatest salmon patterns of all time.
Does well at any time of year
Ken Sawada has borrowed much from the traditional forging process developed in Japan for swordsmithing; to create his double Salmon hooks. They are the strongest and sharpest double hook on the market! Ideal for Salmon Fly Fishers aiming for the monsters of Kola Peninsula, Norway or Alaska. Or, indeed, any water where you don't want to lose that fish of a lifetime!
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Ken Sawada Double 6, 8 & 10
- Tail : Hot Orange Bucktail and Yellow bucktail with 4 strands Pearl Micro Flash
- Body - rear half : Flat Silver Tinsel
- Body - front half : Black Floss
- Rib : Silver Oval, fairly fine
- Wing : Black squirrel tail with 4 strands Pearl Micro Flash over
- Collar : Yellow and Hot orange hackle wound together, long in fibre
- Head : Black
Beautifully dressed on Ken Sawada double, that is probably the strongest and sharpest of all salmon hooks.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Cascade fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register an account with us.
Please register your billing address here. Delivery addresses can be entered and selected later.