About the Sackfly Pacific & Steelhead Fly
The Sackfly may look dull and uninteresting but it is nevertheless a very successful steel head fly.
Creator of this pacific & steelhead fly: Don Haaheim
Tier of this pacific & steelhead fly: Don Haaheim
Country of origin for this pacific & steelhead fly: Canada
- Hook : Size 4.
- Tail : Red embroidery thread.
- Body : A single strand from a brown burlap gunny sack.
- Ribbing : Black thread crisscross.
- Hackle : Red squirrel tail.
- Head : Optional thin peacock herl.
- Wing : Red squirrel tail.
- Thread : Invisible mending.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sackfly fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.