About the Goldhead Hairy Olive Damsel Nymph Trout Fly
The Goldhead Hairy Olive Daamsel Nymph is one of the highly successful Hairy Goldhead Nymph series of flies.
Creator of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Tier of this trout fly: Gordon Mackenzie
Country of origin for this trout fly: South Africa
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-14 wtd.
- Thread : Black, green or olive 6/0 or 8/0.
- Weight : Copper wire.
- Tail : Arctic fox fur, olive.
- Ribbing : Olive tinsel thread.
- Body : Olive rabbit fur dubbing, thin.
- Underwing : Olive fur with guard hairs.
- Thorax : Olive dubbing well picked out.
- Overwing : Grey fur with guard hairs.
- Hackle : Olive squirrel tail.
- Head : Gold bead.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Goldhead Hairy Olive Damsel Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.