About the Sparkle Shrimp Trout Fly
The Sparkle Shrimp is absolutely deadly in all types of water at any time of year, for both Trout and Grayling.
It is most effective when twitched round weeded areas and is also very useful as a stalking pattern on small waters.
Creator of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-18.
- Thread : Olive Galaxy Wonderthread.
- Weight : Fine square lead.
- Mouth Parts : Olive dyed grizzle hackle.
- Rib : 3lb clear monofilament.
- Hackle : Olive mottled oak thin skin.
- Eyes : Heat blobbed nylon.
- Body : Golden olive and orange Superbright sparkle dubbing, well picked out to give effect of legs.
- Head Cement : Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sparkle Shrimp fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.