About the Atomic Shrimp Trout Fly
The Atomic Shrimp is a very fast sinking shrimp pattern which has an underbody of tungsten sleeving and another tungsten bead at the head.
It drops like a stone, is an excellent stalking pattern and is very good on fast runs when fishing for Grayling.
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12.
- Thread : Danville's fluorescent red.
- Rib : Fine red copper wire.
- Butt : Fine red copper wire.
- Shellback : Medium pearl tinsel.
- Underbody : Medium tungsten sleeve.
- Body : Golden olive dubbing blended with a pinch of red.
- Collar : Danville's fluorescent red.
- Head : 3 mm or 4 mm round copper tungsten bead.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Atomic Shrimp fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.