About the Sid's Standard Black Buzzer Trout Fly
Sid's Standard Black Buzzer is tied using a strong curved buzzer hook with a dubbed body, tail and breathers, for fishing right in the surface film.
The dubbed body gets trapped in the water surface, thus keeping the buzzer in the surface film.
Creator of this trout fly: Sid Knight
Tier of this trout fly: Sid Knight
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-16 grub.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : White floss or yarn.
- Body : Black dubbing with a pinch of red mixed in 90:10.
- Rib : Strip of clear polythene.
- Wing Buds : Two orange goose biots trimmed.
- Thorax : As body.
- Wing Case : Wide pearl mylar, tinsel or sheet.
- Breathers : White wool or yarn.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sid's Standard Black Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.