About the Nimrod Buzzer Trout Fly
The Nimrod Buzzer is a mid-water pattern from Morgan's Nimrod series. It is a positive attempt to imitate the light tan buzzer which proliferates on still water throughout the England.
Creator of this trout fly: Trevor Morgan
Tier of this trout fly: Trevor Morgan
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-14.
- Body : Bleached pheasant tail.
- Rib : Fine copper wire over fine green tinsel that runs along the spine.
- Wing case : Claret pheasant tail.
- Wing cheeks : Orange floss.
- Thorax: Fox squirrel, sometimes mixed with hare’s ear to give a buggy effect.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Nimrod Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.