About the One Fly Fly Trout Fly
The One Fly Fly was designed for the American One Fly competition, ideal for trimming off what you don't need on the day.
Creator of this trout fly: Not known
Tier of this trout fly: Alan Bithell
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Scorpion all purpose med #10.
- Thread : Strong fine thread.
- Tail : Hackle fibres with marabou over.
- Body : Tan dubbing.
- Hackle : Red game and grizzle mixed.
- Wing : Calf tail, tied in both Trude and Lee Wulff styles.
- Legs : Round rubber legs, tied Madam X style.
Once on the water trim off the bits you don't need.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the One Fly Fly fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.