About the Foam Bodied Daddy Trout Fly
The Foam Bodied Daddy with its bouancy and interesting leg movements is practical on blustery days
Creator of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10 Grub
- Thread : Dark brown
- Body : Brown foam damsel body
- Legs : Six cock pheasant tail fibres, knotted twice
- Wings : Two natural red cock hackle points
- Body : Brown antron or SLF finesse
- hackle : Red game cock, wound behind head
- Back : Brown foam damsel body pulled over body and tied in at head
Tie the wings slightly back in a 'V' shape
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Foam Bodied Daddy fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register an account with us.
Please register your billing address here. Delivery addresses can be entered and selected later.