About the Palomino Hopper Trout Fly
The Palomino Hopper came about when a friend of Alan pulled the wings off daddies.
Creator of this trout fly: Alan Bithell
Tier of this trout fly: Alan Bithell
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-14. Short shank.
- Thread : To match body.
- Body : Suede chenille singed with a flame.
- Thorax : Dubbing to match chenille colour.
- Hackle : To match chenille colour.
- Legs : Knotted pheasant tail.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Palomino Hopper fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.