About the Wigeon & Silver Trout Fly
The Wigeon & Silver is not only a wet fly sea trout pattern but also works extremely well in stillwaters for rainbows.
It incorporates modern holographic silver tinsel for the body which gives an amazing lustre underwater.
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-14.
- Thread : Sparton Professional, black.
- Tail : Bunch of grizzle cock hackle fibres, dyed kingfisher blue.
- Body : Medium holographic silver tinsel.
- Throat Hackle : English partridge dyed kingfisher blue.
- Wing : Rolled mantle, back or scapula wigeon feather.
- Head : Kingfisher blue seal's fur dubbing.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Wigeon & Silver fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.