About the Morgan's Green Peter Trout Fly
Morgan's Green Peter is a highly successful pattern that has crossed the Irish Sea to become a standard in British stillwaters.
This dressing is best used as a top dropper.
Tier of this trout fly: Trevor Morgan
Country of origin for this trout fly: Ireland
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Black or dark brown.
- Body : Green seal's fur.
- Rib : Fine gold wire or oval, according to hook size.
- Hackle : Palmered, olive cock and clipped on top or ginger hackle.
- Wing : Hen pheasant centre tail.
- Hackle : Red cock or size larger hen gives more movement.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Morgan's Green Peter fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.