About the Mandy's Green Peter Trout Fly
The mandy's Green Peter is a highly successful wet fly that has crossed the Irish Sea to become a great standard in British stillwaters.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: Ireland
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Black or dark brown.
- Body : Olive green seal's fur.
- Rib : Fine gold wire or oval, according to hook size.
- Hackle : Palmered red game cock and clipped on top or ginger hackle.
- Wing : Hen pheasant centre tail.
- Hackle : Red cock or size larger hen gives more movement.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Mandy's Green Peter fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.