About the Willie Gunn Salmon Atlantic Fly
The Willie Gunn is one of the true classic flies that has become an essential springtime pattern.
Country of origin for this salmon atlantic fly: Scotland
This salmon atlantic fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : Silver Salar.
- Tying Silk : Black.
- Tag : Oval silver tinsel.
- Body : Green holographic tinsel.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Throat : Fluorescent orange, yellow and black buck tail mixed.
- Wing : Fluorescent orange, yellow and black buck tail mixed, plus holographic green flashabou.
- Cheeks : Jungle Cock.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Willie Gunn fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.