About the Shrimp Fly Other Fly
The Shrimp Fly is a successful imitation of shrimp that is such a large part of the diet of so many fish.
Tier of this other fly: Mandy Shelvey
- Hook : 6-8.
- Silk : Flymaster fluorescent shell pink.
- Tail : Burnt orange antron yarn or wool.
- Eyes : Burnt monofilament.
- Legs : Six pumpkin and black flake silli legs.
- Wing : Cream antron yarn and natural deer hair with butts trimmed to make a small collar.
Weight : Mini nickel dumbbells or bead chain or even plastic bead chain, depending on weight required.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Shrimp Fly fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.