About the Bug Eyed Pheasant Tail Trout Fly
The Bug Eyed Pheasant Tail is a good, solid, dependable pattern for getting down into those dark still water depths and mysterious river bed holes where wary trout linger.
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10.
- Tail : Cock pheasant tail fibres.
- Body : Bronze peacock herl.
- Rib : Copper wire.
- Thorax : Cock pheasant tail fibres.
- Eyes : Silver bead chain.
- Wing case : Cock pheasant tail fibres.
- Head : Black.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Bug Eyed Pheasant Tail fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.