About the Emerging Brown Sedge Pupa Trout Fly
The Emerging Brown Sedge Pupa is a good imitation of emerging pupa.
Creator of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-14.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Fine tips of pheasant tail, as used for body.
- Body : Four to six cock pheasant centre tail fibres.
- Rib : Thin strip of brown plastic raffia.
- Wing stubs : Narrow slips of brownish grey feather fibres.
- Legs : Use the body fibre ends bent back under the body.
- Horns, optional : Two fibres from a partridge back hackle.
Partridge K4A caddis.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Emerging Brown Sedge Pupa fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.