About the Swimming Mayfly Trout Fly
The Swimming Mayfly has great movement and is a good imitation of the mayfly.
Creator of this trout fly: Taff Price
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: Wales
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Three cock pheasant tail fibres.
- Abdomen : Cream fur dubbing.
- Thorax underbody : Lead wire.
- Rib : Brown thread.
- Breathers : Small bunch of brown marabou.
- Thorax : Olive dubbing.
- Wing Case : Cock pheasant tail fibres, varnish.
- Legs : Brown partridge hackle fibres.
- Head : Light olive/brown dubbing.
- Eyes : Burnt nylon mono.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Swimming Mayfly fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.