About the Damsel Wriggle Nymph Trout Fly
The Damsel Wriggle Nymph is a great nymph pattern that has a strikingly tempting movement.
Creator of this trout fly: John Goddard
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : Two straight eyed 10-12.
- Thread : Brown.
- Tail : Three ginger grizzle hackle tips.
- Body, rear hook : Golden olive and brown dubbing.
- Body,front hook : Golden olive and brown dubbing rear half.
- Rib : Oval silver tinsel.
- Thorax : Rusty brown seal's fur dubbing.
- Wing Case : Mottle brown hackle fibres.
- Hackle : Brown partridge.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Damsel Wriggle Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.