About the Rusty Ammonite Trout Fly
The Ammonite with the lead underbody and the slimness of the fly it means it can sink quickly down into those deep holes
Creator of this trout fly:
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 8 - 12
- Thread : Brown
- Underbody : Lead foil strips
- Body : Green antron yarn
- Overbody : Clear flexibody
- Thorax : Green antron dubbing or sub.
- Legs : Green dyed partridge hackle (laid in over thorax)
- Wing Case : Strip of clear flexibody
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Rusty Ammonite fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.