About the Atomic Shrimp Trout Fly
The Atomic Shrimp is a very fast sinking shrimp pattern which has an underbody of tungsten sleeving and another tungsten bead at the head. It drops like a stone. Excellent stalking pattern and very good on fast runs when fishing for Grayling.
"Life is tough. Life is tougher if you're stupid."
Creator of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Tier of this trout fly: Robbie Winram
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12
- Thread : Danville's fluo red
- Rib : Fine red copper wire
- Butt : Fine red copper wire
- Shellback : Medium pearl tinsel
- Underbody : Medium tungsten sleeve
- Body : Golden olive dubbing blended with a pinch of red
- Collar : Danville's fluo red
- Head : 3mm or 4mm round copper tungsten bead
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Atomic Shrimp fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.