About the Rusty Ammonite Trout Fly
The Rusty Ammonite is a slim but heavy pattern which enables it to sink quickly down into those deep holes.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Brown.
- Underbody : Lead foil strips.
- Body : Green antron yarn.
- Over body : Clear Flexibody.
- Thorax : Green antron dubbing or sub.
- Legs : Green dyed partridge hackle, laid in over thorax.
- Wing Case : Strip of clear Flexibody.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Rusty Ammonite fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.