About the Picket Pin Trout Fly
The Picket Pin is very successful when fished as a nymph.
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: USA
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Rivers & Streams, Still Water fish
- Hook : 6-12.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : Brown cock hackle fibres.
- Underbody : Lead wire, optional.
- Body : Bronze peacock herl.
- Wing : Grey squirrel.
- Palmered Hackle : Natural brown hackle.
- Head : Bronze peacock herl.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Picket Pin fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.