About the Furry Foam Nymph Trout Fly
The Furry Foam Nymph is a variation of the basic Damsel Nymph. The crystal hair and the hot spot thorax certainly add to the fish taking qualities of this pattern.
Creator of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 10-12.
- Thread : Olive.
- Tail : Olive marabou and six to eight strands of orange crystal hair.
- Body : Olive furry foam 3-4 mm wide.
- Wing case : Olive furry foam 3-4 mm wide.
- Rib : Orange crystal hair.
- Thorax Hot Spot : Fluorescent orange fireball fluff or wool
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Furry Foam Nymph fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.