About the Silver and Red Bead Buzzer Trout Fly
The Silver and Red Bead Buzzer is semi-transparent and red to replicate the gaseous body just before hatching.
It is best used for fishing near to the surface film. Retrieve very slowly with occasional quicker movement to give a rising and falling action.
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : Kamasan B100.
- Thread : Red.
- Thorax Cover : Black flexibody.
- Breathers : White wool or similar.
- Thorax : Glass beads one black and one orange.
- Body : Silver lined glass beads spaced with ultra lace, or similar, colour red. Cut into lengths of approx. 1/2mm.
- Tail : Fluorescent white floss, secure with black thread.
Attach thread at hook eye and secure thorax cover pointing over eye.
Attach breather with figure eight thread pattern, fasten thread and remove.
Locate beads onto hook.
Attach coloured thread behind thorax, pull thorax cover to rear and secure. If required, run thread along hook shank to facilitate snug fit for body beads, fasten and remove thread.
Attach coloured thread at rear of body and tie in tail, fasten and remove.
Varnish thread at tail.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Silver and Red Bead Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.