About the Hatching Buzzer Trout Fly
The Hatching Buzzer represents the multitudes of buzzers which can be seen at almost any time of year. It is particularly good when the water is like a millpond.
Creator of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Tier of this trout fly: Freddie Rice
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 12-16.
- Thread : Black. or to match body colour.
- Tail feathers : White rabbit fur or DRF nylon.
- Abdomen : Swan, goose or heron wing fibres.
- Rib : Pearly tinsel or lureflash clear nymph wrap.
- Thorax cover : Swan, goose or heron wing fibres.
- Thorax : Rabbit or seal.
- Head feathers : White rabbit fur or DRF nylon.
Partridge K2B Yorkshire sedge.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Hatching Buzzer fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.