About the Mini Minkie Trout Fly
The Mini Minkie is an exciting pattern to fish as it often leads to rod bending hits.
Creator of this trout fly: Alan Bithell
Tier of this trout fly: Alan Bithell
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 8-12.
- Thread : Colour to match wing. Strong.
- Tail : Glo brite floss.
- Underbody : Lead foil, if required.
- Body : Pearl lurex over thread.
- Rib : Copper wire holding wing down. Matuka style.
- Hackle : Glo Brite floss.
- Wing : Cross cut strip of mink.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Mini Minkie fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.