About the Polyshickle Trout Fly
The Polyshickle shoulf be fished as a injured fry.
Retrieve in short and jerky movements, often a few inches below the surface works best.
Creator of this trout fly: Richard Walker / Ken Sinfoil
Tier of this trout fly: Mandy Shelvey
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Dams & Reservoirs, Still Water fish
- Hook : 6-8.
- Thread : Black.
- Tail : Brown raffene, cut to shape.
- Under body, rear 3/4 : Black tying silk.
- Under body, front 1/4 : Crimson floss.
- Over body : Varnish, 2 or 3 coats.
- Back : Brown raffene.
- Head : Build up of black tying silk and varnish.
The black and crimson floss is built up to the basic shape of fry, bait fish.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Polyshickle fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.