About the Sparkle Para Olive Trout Fly
The Sparkle Para Olive is devastating during an ephemerid hatch.
Creator of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Tier of this trout fly: Chris Watson
Country of origin for this trout fly: England
This trout fly is designed to be fished on Rivers & Streams
- Hook : 12-26.
- Thread : Wapsi UTC 70, use colour appropriate to the natural.
- Tail : Pearl twinkle.
- Wing : Siliconized polypropylene yarn.
- Hackle : Grizzle, dyed to match the natural.
- Body : Antron dubbing or superfine dry fly dubbing, depending on size, colour to match the natural.
- Head cement - Roots Tuff Bond.
Comments from other fly fishermen
Currently there are no comments about the Sparkle Para Olive fly pattern from other fly fishermen yet.
Sign-in to make a comment
To make a comment, please sign-in or register securely with us.